Frequent kissing can prevent tooth decay because it causes you to secrete saliva, which is necessary for healthy teeth. Your natural teeth protector is saliva and it neutralizes acids which is formed from food particles in your mouth and between the teeth. These acids are harmful because it wears off the enamel. Saliva which kills bateria in your mouth beause it contains compounds. If the bateria remains in your mouth, your enamel will be eroded and you will end up with cavities. Saliva also contains calcium and phosophates and your teeth are made of calcium. It is essential to keep your mouth active in order to keep saliva in constant production and circulation. That includes talking and eating frequently. Through kissing, you keep huge amounts of saliva and what cauises secretion of saliva is the movement of your tongue, which will keep your teeth in good shape by preventing cavities. Both parties also need to practice good oral hygiene, which obviously prevents bad breath. Such as brushing your teeth, flossing and rinsing out with mouth wash like Listerine and Crest Pro-Health, which are recommended by dentists.
- People Who Have Sex Regularly Have Stronger Immune Systems
- MTO WORLD SUPER EXCLUSIVE DCK REPORT: Popular JUMPOFF Sends Us ALL THE EXPLICIT DETAILS . . . From The Night She FCKED RAPPER DRAKE!!! – MediaTakeOut.com™ 2013
- Lumidee-Never Leave You (Uh Oh) [lyrics] Hip-Hop, R&B, Dancehall, Reggaeton
- Former Hustler’s Talent Coordinator Jennifer Larsen Is Dead
- Britney Spears Wants A Baby Girl