Did you know that a GPS tracking device is no bigger than a pack of gum and you can secretly put in anywhere in your cheating partner’s vehicle? It can be hidden anywhere because it is that small. Anywhere your cheating partner or spouse goes, you can see their exact location on a map on any computer. This tracking tool can can send the suspicious partner or spouse instant alerts through email or text messages. The only disadvantages of the GPS tracking device is that it requires a monthy subscription and it may be illegal in some states. It was legalized in New Jersey a year ago but in California, placing the GPS tracking device or a similar electronic device in somebody’s car to expose infidelity without his/her knowledge or consent, it can land you in jail for six months. It is considered a misdemeanor in that state. Certain states require a warrant prior to using the GPS tracking device due to stalking and invasion of privacy laws in Colorado and Michigan. Before you purchase one, know your states laws and personally, I think it should be legalized nationwide. I don’t care if cheaters wine about invasion of privacy. Give your spouse or the person you’re in a relationship with a reason to trust you and if you’re not fooling around, you have nothing to worry about!
- People Who Have Sex Regularly Have Stronger Immune Systems
- MTO WORLD SUPER EXCLUSIVE DCK REPORT: Popular JUMPOFF Sends Us ALL THE EXPLICIT DETAILS . . . From The Night She FCKED RAPPER DRAKE!!! – MediaTakeOut.com™ 2013
- Lumidee-Never Leave You (Uh Oh) [lyrics] Hip-Hop, R&B, Dancehall, Reggaeton
- Former Hustler’s Talent Coordinator Jennifer Larsen Is Dead
- Britney Spears Wants A Baby Girl